TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AND USE
- We,M/s. S&M MOBILE SOLUTIONS represented by its members, hereinafter referred to as the “Company” (where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns.)The creator of these Terms of Service ensures steady commitment to Your privacy with regard to the protection of your invaluable information. This document contains information about the website“www.botjuggler.com”and related platforms which belongs to S&M Mobile Solutions and its (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Website”).
- “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the website or the Company, as the context so requires.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, “Buyer” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the websiteand who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “Buyers” shall refer to thosewilling to avail the services by making payment through this website.
- “User” shall refer to “Customers/Buyers” and the potential customer who access/download and view this application.
- “Services” refer to providing users with access to certain materials to help them in creating chatbots through the website.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Application.
- The headings of each section in these Terms are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under these Terms in an orderly manner and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
- The User unequivocally agrees that these Terms and the aforementioned Policy constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the application, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the websiteconstitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of these Terms and the aforementioned Policy.
- The Company reserves the sole and exclusive right to amend or modify these Terms without any prior permission or intimation to the User, and the User expressly agrees that any such amendments or modifications shall come into effect immediately. The User has a duty to periodically check the terms and stay updated on its requirements. If the User continues to use the application following such a change, the User will be deemed to have consented to any and all amendments/modifications made to the Terms. In so far as the User complies with these Terms, it is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access and use the application and the Services. If the User does not adhere to the changes, You must stop using the Services at once. Your continuous use of the Services will signify your acceptance of the changed terms.
Registration is mandatory for the Users to access the Services provided by the Company through the website.
Users shall register themselves on the websiteby providing information including but not limited to personal information such as name, website, e-mail address, contact number, etc.
The Registration and use of the application is however free of cost and no charges are applicable for the same.
Charges may be incurred after registration depending on the Service plan the User would like to avail.
Registration for this application is available only to those above the age of eighteen (18) years, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If you are a minor and wish to use the website as a User, You may do so through your legal guardian and the Company reserves the right to terminate your account on knowledge of you being a minor and having registered on the applicationor availing any of its Services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your Username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that you provide us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe you have done so, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party, and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account.
- SERVICE OVERVIEW
“Botjuggler” is a do it yourself chatbot builder which enables any individual, professional or business to create chatbots for their website.
To create a chatbot from “Botjuggler” platform the user needs to register for an account on www.botjuggler.com by submitting their name, email address, phone number and website address. Once the user registers he would be able to login to the builder software.
After the user login they would be able create chatbots. The registered user have the option to create chatbots from predesigned templates offered in the builder or create bots from scratch. Once the user selects the required template he has the option to customize the chatbot according to his requirement using the various features offered in the builder.
Once the required customization is done the user would be able to copy the chatbot embed script and place the script in the user website.
The User represents and warrants that they are competent and eligible to enter into legally binding agreements and of 18 years of age, and that they have the requisite authority to bind themselves to these Terms and Conditions in accordance with the Law.
The User further represents that they will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
The User may not use the application if they are not competent to contract or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
All text, graphics,
The Users have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the Content on the Platform. Users shall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission of the Company.
- TERM AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions shall continue to form a valid and binding contract between the Parties and shall continue to be in full force and effect until the User continues to access and use the Services and Platform
- A Customer may terminate their use of the Services and the websiteat any time.
- The Company may terminate these Terms and Conditions and close a User’s account at any time without notice and/or suspend or terminate a User’s access to the websiteat any time and for any reason, if any discrepancy or legal issue arises.
- Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that the Company considers appropriate.
- It is also hereby declared that the Company may discontinue the Services and Platforms without any prior notice.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate the
The websitealso reserves the universal right to deny access to particular Users, to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the websiteand/or other visitors to the Platform.
The websitereserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the websiteand its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
The User shall continue to be bound by these Terms, and it is expressly agreed to by the Parties that the User shall not have the right to terminate these Terms till the expiry of the same.
By using this Services and Platforms, and providing his/her identity and contact information to the Company through the Platform, the User hereby agrees and consents to receiving calls, e-mails or SMSs from the Company and/or any of its representatives at any time.
Customers can report to email@example.com they find any discrepancy with regard to Service related information and the Company will take necessary action after an investigation. The response with resolution (if any issues found) shall be dependent on the time taken for investigation.
The pricing plans are mentioned on the website, to start with we offer a free plan with limited features, However in case of availing extra features the customer will need to upgrade to a paid plan.
For upgrading to paid plan the customer shall pay the respective amount mentioned on the website for the plan through the website directly to the company in prescribed modes of payment.
The Users are solely responsible for the genuineness of credentials and payment information provided on the websiteand the websiteshall not be liable for any consequences, direct or indirect, resulting from the provision of incorrect or untrue credentials or payment information by any Users.
Further, the websitedoes not bear any liability for any activities, breaches, discrepancies or technical problems experienced by the Users whilst using any third-party payment gateway to make payments.To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, the Company reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability.
The Company shall disclaim all responsibility and owns no liability to Users for any outcome (incidental, direct, indirect or otherwise) from the use of the Services. The Company, as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- USER OBLIGATIONS AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
The User agrees and acknowledges that they are a restricted User of this Platform, and that they:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration on the Platform. You shall not use a fictitious identity to register. We are not liable if the User has provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the email address, address and mobile number provided during account registration are valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date. The User can update their details anytime.
- Agree that they are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Understand and acknowledge that the data submitted is entered into the websitein to the database of the Platform. The User also acknowledges the fact that data so entered into the database is for the purpose of easy and ready reference for the User, and to streamline the Services through the Platform.
- Authorize the application to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content, Customer Purchases, Offer redemption's, Customer locations, User comments, reviews and ratings for personalization of Services, marketing and promotional purposes and for optimisation of User-related options and Services.
- Are bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the Platform. Any such use/limited use of the application will only be allowed with the prior express written permission of the Company.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the application and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Platform. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the application or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the application will lead to suspension or termination of the User’s access to the Platform. The User acknowledges and agrees that by accessing or using the application or any of the Services provided therein, it may be exposed to content that it may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- Expressly agree and acknowledge that the Content displayed on the websiteis not owned by the Company, and that the Company is in no way responsible for the content of the same. The User may however report any offensive or objectionable content, which the Company may then remove from the Platform, at its sole discretion.
The User further undertakes not to:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the websiteor the Services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the websiteor any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the application or any network connected to the Platform. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User of, or visitor to, the Platform, or any other viewer of the Platform, including any User account maintained on the application not operated/managed by the User, or exploit the application or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the application or any affiliated or linked Platforms;
- Use the websiteor any material or content therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this application or any other third party (ies);
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may be applicable for or to any particular service offered on the Platform;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Commit any act that causes the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the Services of its Internet Establishment ("ISP") or in any manner disrupts the Services of any other supplier/service provider of the Company/Platform;
- The User hereby expressly authorizes the Company/website to disclose any and all information relating to the User in the possession of the Company/application to law enforcement or other government officials, as the Company may in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. The User further understands that the Company/website might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- By indicating User's acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the website, user is obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. Users shall prohibit from indicating their acceptance to purchase products and services where the transactions have remained incomplete.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by the Company, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees not to make any bulk purchase to indulge into any resale activities. In case of any such instances, the Company reserves all rights to cancel the current and future orders and block the concerned User account.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), the Company shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its website, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Failure or denial by another user to honor the deal, Coupon or coupon code not working in case of online coupons needs to be reported within 24 hrs of the purchase of the deal or coupon.
- The User agrees not to post any material on the website that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, abusive, or needlessly distressful, or advertising any goods or services. More specifically, the User agrees not to host, display, upload, update, publish, modify, transmit, or in any manner share any information that:
- SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available, the Company may in its sole discretion, limit the User’s access and/or activity by immediately removing the User’s access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate the User’s association with the Platform, and/or refuse to usage of the application to the User, without being required to provide the User with notice or cause:
- If the User is in breach any of these Terms or the Policy;
- If the User has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If the User’s actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or to the Company, at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Your use of the Platform,
- Your violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of any rights of another;
- Your alleged improper conduct pursuant to these Services;
- Your conduct in connection with the Platform;
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying us at your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without our consent.
In no event shall the Company/application be liable to compensate the User or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company/ websitehad been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the User’s use of or access to the application and/or the Services or materials contained therein.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Founders/ Promoters/ Associated people of the
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless expressly agreed to in writing, nothing contained herein shall give the User a right to use any of the Platform’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, information, questions, answers, solutions, reports and other distinctive brand features, save according to the provisions of these Terms. All logos, trademarks, brand names, service marks, domain names, including material, designs, and graphics created by and developed by the application and other distinctive brand features of the application are the property of the Company or the respective copyright or trade mark owner. Furthermore, with respect to the websitecreated by the Company, the Company shall be the exclusive owner of all the designs, graphics and the like, related to the Platform.
The User may not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the application in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective Users of the Platform, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Company/Platform, to be determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
The User is aware all intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, relating to said Services resides with the owners, and that at no point does any such intellectual property stand transferred from the aforementioned creators to the Company, or to any other User. The User is aware that the Company merely provides a platformthrough which the Users can build chatbots, and the Company/the website does not own any of the intellectual property relating to the independent content displayed on the Platform, apart from originally created graphics and specified content
The User is further aware that any reproduction or infringement of the intellectual property of the aforementioned owners by the User will result in legal action being initiated against the User by the respective owners of the intellectual property so reproduced/infringed upon. It is agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The User agrees and undertakes that they are accessing the websiteat their sole risk and are that they are using their best and prudent judgment before availing any service listed on the application or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- The User agrees that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from Platform, written or oral, will not create any warranty and the application disclaims all liabilities resulting from these.
- The Company/websitedoes not guarantee that the Services contained in the websitewill be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the websiteor its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and the User hereby expressly accepts any and all associated risks involved with the User’s use of the Platform.
- It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy
- FORCE MAJEURE
Neither the Company nor the application shall be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond its control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of these Terms and any disputes arising there from will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Terms and/or Policy.
- Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of all Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to any other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed herein below;
- Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on all Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India.
Any and all communication relating to any dispute or grievance experienced by the User may be communicated to the Company by the User by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp to the number
- MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, read with the Policy, form the complete and final contract between the User and the Company with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications, representations and agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver: The failure of either Party at any time to require performance of any provision of these Terms shall in no manner affect such Party's right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either Party of any breach of these Terms, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be or construed as a further or continuing waiver of any such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of these Terms.
- Severability: If any provision/clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions/clauses of these Terms shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby, and each such provision/clause of these Terms shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, these Terms shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the original rights, intentions and commercial expectations of the Parties hereto, as expressed herein.
Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of the Platform, or your experience with the Service, you can contact us at